Make a Difference
Brent’s Place Leadership Council (BPLC) is a dedicated group of like-minded professionals that volunteer throughout the year for programming and fundraising events in support of Brent’s Place – a Safe-Clean home of hope and healing for families facing life-threatening illnesses while they receive treatment. Thanks to volunteers and donors, families staying at Brent's Place receive unmatched support, but never a bill.
BPLC volunteers receive many personal and professional benefits while donating time and resources to the families that call Brent's Place home. You can choose your level of involvement - you can volunteer as often or as little as you would like. For those looking to take on more of a leadership role and receive professional development and networking opportunities, the BPLC has quarterly meetings you can attend that cover a variety of topics related to Brent's Place.
benefits of volunteering with the BPlc
- Make a tangible impact on the community
- Directly interact with the families you are helping and see first-hand the difference you are making
- Access exclusive volunteer and leadership opportunities
- Networking opportunities with a group of like-minded professionals
- Discounted admission to Brent's Place fundraising events
- Invitations to select Brent's Place appreciation events
Join our email list
Be the first to hear about upcoming events, volunteer opportunities and more!